lew

*** SOLD***PLEASE DELETE

This cap came off a 2013 F150 with a 5.5 foot box and will fit any other F150 of the same body style. 

It's dark brown (Ford Kodiak Brown) and is in very nice shape.

Both side windows open and there's screens inside them

I'm selling it for $500 and am located 15 miles north of Peterboro.

001_3.jpg

003_5.jpg

Edited by lew

I'll bump this ad up one time as I just want to get rid of this cap as I no longer have a need for it and will drop the price to $300 if anybody can use it.

It's in great shape but I'll scrap it rather than hang onto it forever.

Edited by lew

Pretty tough to get an accurate measurement Brian as it's not really square, but it's roughly 69" long and 72" wide at the widest point.

Thanks Lew. 4 1/2 " to short on the length.  :wallbash: 76 1/2 is my box. Plus the tail gate

Edited by misfish

No problems Brian.

Someone will be very happy when they find it sitting nice & purdy just waiting for them at the town dump 😂

Lew, there's gotta be a local facebook group, either a buy & sell or truck group that you can post this on and it will be sold quick.

edit: look up 705 trucks group, the one with 40k + members.  Gurantee you will sell it on there.

Edited by Raf

I've had it posted on a few different places for 3 months Raf, including Kijiji, but haven't had a single serious inquiry yet but I'll try those that you suggested...thanks.

I know it's priced good, even at the $500 and thought it'd sell quick but so far nothing.

On 7/24/2018 at 3:07 PM, lew said:

I've had it posted on a few different places for 3 months Raf, including Kijiji, but haven't had a single serious inquiry yet but I'll try those that you suggested...thanks.

I know it's priced good, even at the $500 and thought it'd sell quick but so far nothing.

Not sure if you are on facebook, but there is a Kawartha Lakes Buy and Sell group on there that seems to move things well.

Thanks jimmer, I don't do Facebook but my wife does so I'll see if I can get it posted there.