Jump to content
DRIFTER_016

Got Me A New Toy. :)

Recommended Posts

I figured that why you'd want it. Very slick machine Dave...you'll have to post some videos once you get it into action. Congrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice grab for sure. You should find that it is well maintained being a County vehicle they get an amazing amount of care.

Art

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Fisherman said:

Wonder what it's like going up any hills?

They don't side hill but can go up hill fairly well.

I just hope it will climb the hill to the cabin once it's graded and graveled.

Got a parking spot for it under the deck.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

They don't side hill but can go up hill fairly well.

I just hope it will climb the hill to the cabin once it's graded and graveled.

Got a parking spot for it under the deck.  :)

Nice,  you can just slide over to anyone with a portable hut and blow him out of your favourite spot...:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fisherman said:

Nice,  you can just slide over to anyone with a portable hut and blow him out of your favourite spot...:lol:

While doing donuts around them!!!!  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Brakes!!!! Have a blast with that thing... but be sure you don't put your foot through the floor lookin for the brakes!

HH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Headhunter said:

No Brakes!!!! Have a blast with that thing... but be sure you don't put your foot through the floor lookin for the brakes!

HH

FYI, it does have brakes.  :D

The lever on the left side controls shutters that close of rear directed air.

31398066_2467822583244066_73601500677970

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

FYI, it does have brakes.  :D

The lever on the left side controls shutters that close of rear directed air.

I am no expert; but that sounds more like neutral than brakes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, John Bacon said:

I am no expert; but that sounds more like neutral than brakes...

If you really want to stop in a hurry you spin it 180 degrees and it'll stop.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Canuck said:

If the engine stalls on the water does it float?

That's where you start blowing 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Canuck said:

If the engine stalls on the water does it float?

UH, yes.

It's a boat that flies.  ;)

3:28 in he starts and stops on the water.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×