Laugh, cry or both?

limeyangler

So....

At work yesterday and I meet a co-worker in the parking lot. I have just put my pressure washer in the bed of my truck and as she passes she says, "oooooh, that washer looks different, is it a special kind?" I replied "no, I don't think so", she says, "maybe its just the handle, it looks different", I say......."maybe, but as far as I know it is just a regular gas pressure washer", she then says, "oh, thats probably why it looks different, we have a water one".........lost for words I just smiled politely and carried on.

Just for the record, I don't see her being a woman having anything to do with her dim wittedness, dummer observations and statements are made by blonde men regularly...just listen to Doug Ford for 2 seconds and you will see what I mean......lololol. 

On 4/27/2018 at 9:09 AM, limeyangler said:

So....

At work yesterday and I meet a co-worker in the parking lot. I have just put my pressure washer in the bed of my truck and as she passes she says, "oooooh, that washer looks different, is it a special kind?" I replied "no, I don't think so", she says, "maybe its just the handle, it looks different", I say......."maybe, but as far as I know it is just a regular gas pressure washer", she then says, "oh, thats probably why it looks different, we have a water one".........lost for words I just smiled politely and carried on.

At least she din't ask why or how you wash your gas...