acplumber

switzers gun auction

hi, switzers gun auction is happening right now. Have any of you purchased from here? good or bad experience? theres a few firearms that caught my eye..... how do you get the firearm after you win the bid? thx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• 350 yamaha new auction

Anybody looking for 350 yamaha new outboard motor and willing to pick up on West coast. Two available at auction.  Starting bid   $10000.00 each. https://www.gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?snc=wfsav&sc=enc-bid&scn=299132&lcn=446459&lct=L&srchtype=&lci=&str=1&ltnf=1&frmsr=1&sf=ferm-clos

in General Discussion

• Gun amnesty (nf)

One of the oddest things I've hear on local radio popped up today. Gun amnesty day message asking people to turn in any legal, illegal firearms. Firearms involved in a crime, no amnesty. What the heck is this all about?

in General Discussion

• Bow or Gun? NF

been having this debate with several people, this is the new crossman airbow, powered by 3000psi of compressed air, and capable of 450 fps. would be great for disabled hunters who can't do the full draw on a normal compound bow or crossbow. \   But, does the MNR class it as a bow, gun, or spear gun?   http://www.crosman.com/airbow   WARNING: Video contains images of a buffalo kill! If that offends you, do not watch the video!  

in General Discussion

• Top Gun Marine

This week I was up on simcoe for 7 days at a cottage rental. We had run ashore near our dock on day one due to some rough weather and hit a rock and dinged the prop. Boat ran fine so we thought nothing of it. After day four the motor bogged down all of a sudden and it wouldn't get on plane and would max out at 6 mph when previously we could get it to 30 mph. We thought maybe the prop damage and rocks had something to do with it. In any event, we decided to continue fishing close by for th

in General Discussion

• Richmond rod and gun show

Anyone going today? We will be there when the doors open at 9am hopefully...   I'm up too early and killing time till the boys show up... Lol   This is the new show replacing the valley show in Carp which was a great show...   Lots of booths you can actually buy stuff unlike the "bigger" shows... There seams to be something for everyone...   I even bought a dog there one year.. Lol

in General Discussion