darkwater

cheap,bulk twister tail grubs in ontario?

i found my jigs,i figured why start a new thread when i can edit this one

anyone know a bulk supplier of twister tail grubs that ship in ontario?

Edited by darkwater

Check out Junction tackle company. He's a local Sault guy that makes good quality jigs. I don't think they are cheap though. I'd rather have 50 quality jigs instead of 100 junk jigs.

The biggest problem is the shipping cost. Hunt around by all means, but you will probably find it cheaper in the long run to just buy them locally, or through catalog stores like amazon.ca, bass pro, etc.

Back in the day when I was doing a lot of work as an outdoor writer, the folks at Water Gremlin offered to send me all the sinkers I wanted for free - all I had to pay was the shipping. Sounds pretty good, right? I probably tried a dozen different ways to get the stuff here, and it always worked out being cheaper to just go buy it at le Baron's. Unless you're shipping by the pallet load, shipping is insanely expensive.

1 hour ago, craigdritchie said:

The biggest problem is the shipping cost. Hunt around by all means, but you will probably find it cheaper in the long run to just buy them locally, or through catalog stores like amazon.ca, bass pro, etc.

Back in the day when I was doing a lot of work as an outdoor writer, the folks at Water Gremlin offered to send me all the sinkers I wanted for free - all I had to pay was the shipping. Sounds pretty good, right? I probably tried a dozen different ways to get the stuff here, and it always worked out being cheaper to just go buy it at le Baron's. Unless you're shipping by the pallet load, shipping is insanely expensive.

Courier services can be 4 to 6 times ths price of Canada Post's general parcel rates. I found that out when I started shipping up north. 2 years back, I shipped 5000 jigs to Timmins for $80, the cheapest courier was $200

I found multiple places,but bigugli by far has the best prices and he was quick to answer all my questions

i think i have a jig guy for a long time

i got 300 3/8oz jigs with 2 tone eyes,5 different colors for $51 plus shipping...not to shabby!

Edited by darkwater