kickingfrog

Johnson outboard service in Barrie area

Looking for recommendations for service for a 50hp Johnson outboard in the Barrie area. I think I've asked before but with all the changes I can't seem to find the info I'm looking for. 

Marsh's marine I think its called in Port Severn sells Suzuki, and if I remember correctly that Johnson you have was made by Suzuki. Maybe they would be an option

12 hours ago, Rizzo said:

Nothing wrong I hope Rob?

Nope, but I feel that after 5 seasons of flawless use it's due for more tlc than I'm capable of.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Outstanding customer service

As  I posted in another thread my wife and I have been travelling around the east coast of the U.S. and the Maritimes for awhile now. We always stay at Hampton Inn & Suites whenever possible because they're great hotels and that point was really proven this week. We were staying in Charlottetown PEI last week and left there on Monday  for Moncton NB where we are now. After we arrived at our hotel here and were unpacking our things we realized we'd left several hundred dollars worth of

in General Discussion

• Outboard gas issues

Hey guys.    I recently picked up a 9.9 Johnson to work on over the winter as a project. Was sitting for 2 years but didn't have any issues starting it up.  New gas and it fired up.  But it's dying after 2 mins so.   I pulled out the line from the pump to the carb and no fuel was coming out when running so it must be the fuel pump.   Just bought a new one instead of rebuild.  This is still not working. I took out the gas lines to see if any were clogged but they weren't.   Any ideas?   When

in General Discussion

• carp fishing kawartha lakes/London area.

Hello, thanks for letting me join. I’m from England but I’m coming out to Canada, Ontario for 2 weeks in September. It’s not a fishing holiday but some fishing will definitely be happening. Has anyone got any advice on areas I should visit to try and catch a better carp as when I was out before caught lots of smaller ones so wanted to try and get one over 20lb! Also advice on what licences I need would be great. we are staying a few days in London, then travelling to the kawartha lakes area

in General Discussion

• Public Service Announsment OAS

I will be 65 on Thanksgiving Day, thank you for your best wishes etc. etc. please send cash gifts only, no cheques or canned goods. I asked a pal last year who is the same age as I "What do we have to do to apply for Old Age Security pension?" He tells me "Oh nothing, they will automatically send it." Ok, now it's Sept and I remember I will be 65 soon. So I borrow 10 bucks from my wife and put 8 bucks in the tank and buy a Timmy's on my way to the closest Service Canada office to ask Mr. T's rep

in General Discussion

• any rule changes to port hope area fishing

As title mentions, any changes to port hope area fishing rules this year?  Planning to go do some spoon chucking at night in the next few weeks for salmon.  Also want to know if the east side pier is easy to get to considering there is a lot of walking over boulders etc. Thanks    

in General Discussion