$3,000 fine for over double limit

farsider

the first step should be to hit the "REPORT POST' button to the right, or maybe PM the individual.  I would have liked to see the post in question edited but it's not my call. 

I think the $100 fine per fish is ok, banning someone for life for keeping too many crappie is excessive.

Edited by mikeh
detail

Wait, the 'White bucket brigade' is now a racist term?    lol so many precious snowflakes these days.    

The white bucket brigade is ANYONE loading their bucket full of fish, no matter the regs, season or species.   The nationality or background of that person makes no difference.  

21 minutes ago, BillM said:

Wait, the 'White bucket brigade' is now a racist term?    lol so many precious snowflakes these days.    

The white bucket brigade is ANYONE loading their bucket full of fish, no matter the regs, season or species.   The nationality or background of that person makes no difference.  

I think it was the ‘yellow bucket’ comment that is derogatory. 

If white bucket is racist someone needs to fill me in on that one. My buckets are usually orange....... unless i’m Taking my own ‘black crappie’ in one. 

17 hours ago, AKRISONER said:

huh??

I can see where he's coming from.

When people use the term "white bucket", white generally refers to the colour of the bucket.  White is a common colour for buckets.

Yellow, is not a particular common colour for buckets.  So people interpret "yellow" as a reference to east Asians and implying that east Asians are the only ones that keep too many fish.  That was my thought when I first read the term "yellow bucket".

Edited by John Bacon

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎16 at 10:24 AM, lew said:

So sad that so many posts go down the drain around here lately, no wonder most of the old regulars have left this place.

I couldn't agree more big guy.

I have a question, what colour are the buckets of those of mixed race? Come on guys poachers do not have a specific ethnic background. Most are gone now but I have fished and hunted with guys that I loved dearly but they kept each and every fish they caught and each and every bird they shot. Their common denominator was they all survived the depression, WW2 and a few of them Prisoner of War camps, including my Uncle.

5 hours ago, BillM said:

That's what I thought too. Oh well...if it insulted someone, it was not intentional on my part.