get gas if you need it today

ketchenany

11 minutes ago, misfish said:

Costco is your friend. Selling for $1.11. Across the street,  Ultramar $1.30. Barrie has been bouncing around like a pinball. Morning price, $1.30. Midday $1.21. WTH???????????

Actually, the best gas friend to have is the local native reserve.  Their prices cannot be beat anywhere.  And NO ... you don't need a native status card to use the regular pumps that are priced lower than anywhere else.  :)

Where's the protests street blocking.

Anyone ever try getting a refund after buying gas in the morning then later that night it goes down 10 cents.?? 

Bought gas yesterday $140.00 fill truck and boat.

Can you imagine later goes down 10 cents at 122 litres $12.20 difference refund.

Edited by Fish Farmer

58 minutes ago, misfish said:

Costco is your friend. Selling for $1.11. Across the street,  Ultramar $1.30. Barrie has been bouncing around like a pinball. Morning price, $1.30. Midday $1.21. WTH???????????

I'm glad diesel has been fairly stable.  Although that Ultramar across from the Costco has the best car wash hands down for the price.

2 hours ago, DRIFTER_016 said:

Would rather have it sit at one price than go up and down like a cheap hooker!!!!  :lol:

Sorry Dave, I think that phrase is an oxymoron ! The really cheap ones leave you with an expensive fix. (Not that I have any experience with that)

12 minutes ago, Cast-Away said:

Jeez in line at Costco for 15 minutes now, no wonder it is sooooo busy

I though the same thing  at 4:30 as saw it down the street at 1.20 and stopped it was empty! I just topped up not using it until the 24th, but paid for jet fuel!!!

Brian they will tax your toon soon, flips per km. When are you coming my way?

CHML radio said today it will be $140.00 this summer. Why is my question? I personally believe the  oil companies will just keep raising their prices to maintain profitability until Hybrids and all electrics are the norm. Then Hydro will keep skyrocketing because they have you by the knuts as there will be no option but to use them to charge your vehicle. Then gas companies will have your knuts if you don't have a electric vehicle and need gas.  Catch 22.

The crazy thing is we will pay 2 bucks a liter no mater what because we need our big V8  Hemi 4X4's just in case it snows or to tow our toys. I know I need mine, or so I think I do.

When I sell the boat I'm buying a Vespa to tow my Ultra Lite rod and reel. The circle of life.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

14 hours ago, Raf said:

...diesel should start falling right about now.  just sayin'

Yup, summer diesel in the tanks soon and the fact that the amount of home heating oil being used should be dropping as well once the temps warm up a bit.

15 hours ago, ketchenany said:

I though the same thing  at 4:30 as saw it down the street at 1.20 and stopped it was empty! I just topped up not using it until the 24th, but paid for jet fuel!!!

Brian they will tax your toon soon, flips per km. When are you coming my way?

Was hoping this Saturday Albert. Depends on this snow fall they are calling for.

I,ll confirm by friday :Gonefishing:

Now, back to gouging talk.

Regular gas jumped from $1.17 to $1.27 here last night but that's a regular occurance here.

It'll jump that much regularly then over the next 2 weeks it'll gradually come down then jump 12-15 cents again just like a gigantic roller coaster.

Lately though it doesn't come down as much but then jumps higher.

It's too bad they don't sell diesel.   What's even funnier is that CAA will not bring me a diesel to re-fuel if I run out.   Apparently it's too dangerous (Bus gas isn't? lol!)

Edited by BillM