Pittsburgh P.a. tackle shops?

Alumacraft

Found out today that my oldest son is springing for Penguins game 2 playoff tickets.?. Awesome kid. We're planning on driving up Friday and staying overnight. Just wondering if there are any tackle shops worth stopping at in Pittsburgh or on the way down. We'll be crossing the border in Buffalo and traveling on the I-90W and I-79S into Pittsburgh. Thanks in advance Rob. 

Gander Mountain is off the 290 in Tonawanda NY. You take I-190 east to the 290 aka Colvin Blvd. exit. Not much out of your way, maybe 20 minutes from the Peace Bridge. Great selection and they may have sales on. Do the math before you pull out your Visa Card. Some items may be the same price or actually more than here.

Dick's Sporting goods is an option if close.  However I have see a LOT of WalMart finds in the US on a facebook page for bass fishing on some crazy deals.  So don't over look the big box stores too.

Field and stream in Erie , mill creek mall. In same complex there is a dicks sporting goods. Only 10 mins from I90

I did some damage on hunting and fishing clothing there. Just passed Erie is a fishusa warehouse and I had heard a while back you could order and possibly pick up if you made it there during open hours

13 hours ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Gander Mountain is off the 290 in Tonawanda NY. You take I-190 east to the 290 aka Colvin Blvd. exit. Not much out of your way, maybe 20 minutes from the Peace Bridge. Great selection and they may have sales on. Do the math before you pull out your Visa Card. Some items may be the same price or actually more than here.

Is this location up and running again? Gander Mountain went bankrupt last year and a new owner bought them out of bankruptcy. The new stores will be named Gander Outdoors but only a handful of the locations are currently open from what I have read.