Youtube to MP3 Converter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not to be a stick in the mud, but you all realize that what you are doing is illegal and takes money out of artists hands? Yah, likely to never be caught, but you are"stealing" intellectual property by illegally down loading music files.

HH

4 hours ago, Headhunter said:

Not to be a stick in the mud, but you all realize that what you are doing is illegal and takes money out of artists hands? Yah, likely to never be caught, but you are"stealing" intellectual property by illegally down loading music files.

HH

Hey Joe, hope all is well

I understand what your saying, and yes you are right, BUT, can I ask a reverse question ?

I post videos and use music from CD,s I bought and paid for. Then told I am copy writing.  I would think, the artists would be grateful that I use their music in my videos. It,s like putting their music out there for them. 

I do not get or understand this whole copy write thing, but if someone shared my video to someone and I got a reply saying , great vid, I am thankful. I have also been asked what songs I have used as some have not heard of them.

I do not make my videos for profit as many know, but for fun and for my young grand kiddies to watch later in life. 

Edited by misfish

Hey Brian, all is well on my front!

Sharing videos on Youtube is not the same as illegally down loading music. The assumption being that youtube is an open forum to share. It becomes a problem when you use someone else's intellectual property within the video. If you wrote and played the music in the background of your video, you are free to use it obviously. That's your intellectual property and you are free to use it as you choose.

Grabbing video from Youtube and converting it to a format like MP3 takes money out of the artist's hands. That artist has incurred expenses that can not be recouped unless the public buys the music, whether that be the single song or the album they produced.

It's not a wonder that concert tickets have jumped so high in the last number of years. With all the illegal downloading being done, touring is their only avenue to revenue.

HH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I have a web-based application that I’m using it almost on daily basis. In the case that you only need to download videos for music I can recommend: youtube downloader and converter, that is very easy to use. All what you have to do, is to find the url of the videos you want to download, firstly copy the url, then paste it to be converted, before the conversion process you are able to choose what extension should be attributed to the downloaded file. As a final step just download and enjoy it. Anyway, google is full of services like this, so before using one, you must be aware that many of them are affected with spyware and malware.

Edited by polsimarkhauys

I found a couple of online versions of video conversion programs. Videos are converted for a very long time, one video in 20 minutes I converted about 8 minutes to another format. It's too long. I sometimes have to convert large videos for work. And I don't have time to convert videos for so long.

That's why they are online video converters. They take a long time to convert video, as they use the power of the server they are on. The programs that you can install on your PC use the power of your computer. Therefore, the conversion will be much faster. Use movavi video converter. They even have an article that describes the whole process of converting from MOV to mp4 click. It software will be very fast to convert, especially if a powerful computer. But even on a weak PC it will show a good result.

• 6 months later...

I think we have enough answers here. I will ask that those using the programs do so in a manner that is legal. OFC does not support any information that is used in an illegal manner. 

Cheers

Art