The Perfect Storm

We have been on a point on the north shore of Erie for 24 years. We have seen it all. Water Spouts the size of 24 story TO condos. Once the wind would pick up the water, lift it and dump it 200 yards further east, power went out in Pittsburg PA for 8 hours that storm, the sky was a cornucopia of colours that would eclipse an LSD trip in the 60's. Today was a new one. We had winds in excess of 90 KMH, rare in the spring,. At first the 8 to 10 footers were smashing against the armour rock 30' below and splashing against the south wall. This is the neat part. The temps dropped an we got a micro climate, the spray from the lake began to freeze mid air, sleet then snow and hail on the deck and against the windows. The other side of the property showed plus 3C on my truck. My phone is busted no video so if you don't believe me please use your imaginations like the old days when they used to sell newspapers, books and magazines.

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one has a telephone,,,,, err cell phone to video it did it fall?"

Edited by Old Ironmaker