For you drone fliers

DRIFTER_016

I can't believe how much the price of a drone has gone down since they came on the market. I was given one for Christmas from my God Daughter. I saw it in the window at The Source for 25 bucks. Not sure what one gets for 25 bucks. Now I need to find a place to fly it. I don't want to practice over the lake, it may be the last time I fly it. 

Edited by Old Ironmaker

I live out in the country and I often see guys in a contraption that looks like a lawn chair with a small motor and a parachute flying over my yard - I often wave to them - they come and go real quickly - I guess I would get pissed off if some drone came over my place and stayed there any length of time looking down at my place - if done more than once it would probably make its last flight   - it won't be long before someone starts selling rockets that can be used to shoot down the drones - they can be very useful though if used in the right way - you can get some beautiful pictures which you couldn't otherwise -

Amazon is toying with the idea of delivering packages with the things - there will be drones flying all over the place

Simon is right about the privacy issue with drones.. People worry about them but they really should worry about internet security. Amazon echo or Google home in a kids bedroom?? THAT is nuts!!.... If people followed basic rules and common courtesy then we wouldn't need all these laws..