iFish4real

Isn't Canada awesome?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• PanAm Team Canada Qualifier

Just wrapped up the PanAm Team Canada qualifying event on Lake St. Francis and my partner Rob Lee & I finished up in 2nd place! This qualifies us to compete on Team Canada at the upcoming 2019 PanAm Bass Championship to be held in Cornwall in Ottawa! Team Canada consists of 8 two person teams with captain, Bob Izumi & his son Darren being one of them! The is also the next step to competing at the World Black Bass Championship! The competition at this event was super tough requiring

in General Discussion

• King Canada table Saw

View Advert King Canada table Saw SOLD Sold.  Advertiser grimsbylander Date 06/24/2019 Price 200.00 CAD Category Miscellaneous Classifieds  

in Miscellaneous

• Fishing Canada's Arctic Char.

Just double checked with the journal to learn it has been over three months since last fishing.  Spent most of that time in Nunavut working... in plenty dark... and in plenty colder days than here at home, albeit I rarely ventured outside.  On shift and call 24/7 for a month on end, it's the quieter times some evenings and weekends that I gotta keep busy.  Creating some entries for the website was just one of those ways... This bit of a report takes four excerpts from previous trips with on

in General Discussion

• Fish'n Canada Season 2

They just started posting the second season of Fish'n Canada on YouTube if anyone is interested

in General Discussion

• Canada Day weekend

There's only one thing we need to entice our Canadian bass and pike to bite

in General Discussion