Erie Trailers

Port Bruce Trailer for Rent

Great for fishing in Port Bruce, Ontario. Rent a trailer near the lake for $45 a night. Sleeps 6 and equipped with everything you would need away from home - (shower, bath, washroom, fridge, stove, kitchen with all utensils and plates, pots..... Additionally has a air conditioner, and outside barbecue and picnic table.Email your information to [email protected] and the dates you would like to stay. Alternatively call at 226-970-1035

• Similar Topics

• any rule changes to port hope area fishing

As title mentions, any changes to port hope area fishing rules this year?  Planning to go do some spoon chucking at night in the next few weeks for salmon.  Also want to know if the east side pier is easy to get to considering there is a lot of walking over boulders etc. Thanks    

in General Discussion

• Trailer hitch extension just for launch?

Just came back from Lake St. Clair and had a brutal time launching my boat from the public ramp at Jeannettes Creek.I have a 16ft pontoon on a tendem trailer which is ok for towing but when I built the bunks on the fenders I didn't realize the height would come back to bite me later. The boats sits high on the trailer so unless the ramp is a "cliff" my vehicle has to go way too far in the lake to launch. Anyways I plan to just make a simple extension used ONLY for launches, a hassle but 10x

in General Discussion

• Scrapping Travel trailer

Scrapping Travel trailer View Advert I have a travel trailer that has reached the end of it's lifespan.  The good:  Working Air conditioner/heater Working electric trailer brakes Working Propane fridge Never been used water heater Solid frame  Working sun shade (dirty but cleanable)  Newer Tires The bad: It has a leak and as a result the interior is mouldy (the bad kind)  The floor is soft in places  I am open to reasonable offers. I have no

in Miscellaneous

• Family Cottage for Rent North Pigeon Lake

View Advert Family Cottage for Rent North Pigeon Lake Renting out our cottage for 3 weeks this season.  Beautiful waterfront home with all the amenities. Great swimming and fishing. 3.5 ft deep off dock dropping off to 12 ft before long. Then deep to 25 ft.  Some weeds but not many. Lots of panfish off dock for the kids. On Trent system so endless boating. 15 min boat ride to Bobcaygeon (Kawartha Dairies) and 15 min drive to Buckhorn. 3 bedrooms with queen

in Miscellaneous

• MY BIGGEST BROWN TROUT - Bottom Bouncing - Port Dalhousie

Here's from a few weeks back at Port Dalhousie    

in General Discussion