Ouch... thats gotta hurt...

TJQ

A Michigan resident has been fined $13,050 for possessing an over-limit of walleye. William Krueger, of East Tawas, pleaded guilty and was fined $13,050 for possessing more walleye than allowed under the Ontario Fishery Regulations. He was also suspended from fishing in Ontario for 10 years.

http://mnrwatch.com/13050-fine-and-licence-suspension-for-over-limit-of-walleye/

Sad reality is for every ten of these instances only one will get caught. Wonder how a non resident could justify taking that much from foreign waters like Canada some how owes it too him. Taking in the fact he had his own boat and fifth wheel means he probably didn't even spend more then two hundred bucks in tourist dollars. I've seen it many times over years but usually the sense of entitlement comes from dropping thousands on a fly in

why the hell are we so soft on this kinda crap. Like dude built a false floor into his fifth wheel to assist him in poaching in a foreign country? All we do is fine him? what the hell! take his passport, never let him back in the damn country. 

10,000 bucks? and he lied to the officers? How are there not criminal charges being pressed. God we are soft on this kinda crap...thats why it keeps happening. 

"Upon further inspection of the trailer, the officers discovered a chest freezer with a built-in compartment under a false bottom "

"87 over the combined possession limit for Krueger and his spouse"

Geez if this doesn't warrant a lifetime ban I cant image what would. 

5 minutes ago, SirCranksalot said:

Should have nailed his scrotum to a stump and flipped him over backwards!!!

I like the way you think.  

He really should have gotten it all taken away and banned for life