My new hobby

Stoty

On 4/4/2018 at 9:00 PM, PUMP KNOWS said:

Nice!  I wish I had those skills.

lol, thanks.

Just picked up a bunch more Perfect Jig heads to tie a bunch more, from Gagnon's Yard Sale!

Can't wait for walleye season!!

On 3/28/2018 at 11:42 AM, Stoty said:

As any parent of young children knows... finding the time to get out on the water can be challenging. Since I need to release my "cabin fever" somehow, I decided that I was going to start making my own custom (walleye) bucktail jigs. Just thought I would share some of the ones I've done recently. A couple of my buddies told me that I should start selling them, but as of right now it's just for my own use and enjoyment. If there's demand... I might considering selling them.

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0222.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

IMG_E0184.JPG

IMG_E0234.JPG

I'll take ten green and ten yelllow !!!! Name your price !

You seem to have the walleye covered. NIce. I was looking at jig heads today for some ties. Opt out to get supplies for nymphs and caddies. 

I wanted to tie some mouse fly's as well,but Cabelas sucks here for supplies. Not a single rabbit fur bag on the racks. Guess I,ll make the drive down to to sails in woodyville in the morning. 

What pattern are you tying? Mouse makes me think deer hair, not rabbit fur. Unless you are using rabbit strips for tails.

Why not save yourself the gas and order from Flymart? Support an Ontario business, get the exact material and colour you want, not compromise on what Cabelas or Sail has in stock. 

1 hour ago, Tom S said:

What pattern are you tying? Mouse makes me think deer hair, not rabbit fur. Unless you are using rabbit strips for tails.

Why not save yourself the gas and order from Flymart? Support an Ontario business, get the exact material and colour you want, not compromise on what Cabelas or Sail has in stock. 

Master splinter :lol:

Or the Morrish

Will look into flymart. Thanks Tom