Ancaster Tackle Swap

bigugli

This was the 1st year I missed it. The boys went and Featherstone Ted got a great deal on a 5 series Humminbird combo. He thinks he bought some jigs from Bruce. H said the peameal on a bun was great as usual.

Last year I took a short cut that took me 35 minutes in the wrong direction. I'm always getting lost up that way. By the time I was walking into the venue in the freezing rain I ran into HTHM walking out with a handful of rods. I don't need anymore weapons of mass distraction anyway. The weather was a heck of a lot better then last year, for sure.

Was  there, all I gotta say is: people need to learn how to walk or not stand in a group in the middle of an aisle. 

Bruce, just had some of the salsa ..... ageing makes a difference! 

Edited by HTHM

Came through at 9:30, stayed for about an hour. Picked up some deals for myself, some reels and a bamboo rod that needs to be rescued. Based on this year's crowd I think they should start looking for a bigger venue for next year, it felt very crowded and it would have been nice to have somewhere with some tables and chairs set up to sit down.

Don't believe everything they print in the Spec. It wasn't me. Fake news.

I said last year they need either a bigger venue or need to use all the space they have. Kids have to have fun but it's a waste of space, it was basically MT last year in the kiddie casting area. Standing 5 deep in front of a table sucks. Actually one of the reasons I didn't go.