muskymatt

Sled/trails update

FB_IMG_1521821425802.jpgFB_IMG_1521821408380.jpgJust put up 125kms on the trails and am stopped for lunch at the Mattawa golf course. 

Trails are awesome but by the looks of next week's weather it won't last.

Suns out, weather is perfect....what a day.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• A quick summer update

Haven't been active on the site much this summer - haven't really fished - one or two trips where I mainly fished off the dock lol However I did come up with a plan to improve those odds Recently purchased my first fishing kayak - A Feel Free Lure 11.5 - I have only had it out twice, once for a paddle and once for a fish) In this pic I am running with the seat high (new user error -couldn't lower it lol) - but did get out again last weekend and figured it out - was awesome One int

in General Discussion

• Simcoe Perch Update vlog: Feat. Jay Siemens!

Hey guys here’s little vlog report on some Perch on lake Simcoe ! 👇 https://youtu.be/2_RtaFdCZ0U

in Fishing News

• Update on Chemong Causeway fishing.

I posted a newspaper story last year about efforts to stop the pigs from throwing their garbage all over the Causeway while fishing and today found this article pertaining to the same issue & thought some may find it interesting. https://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com/news-story/8343509-more-cleanup-signs-coming-to-james-a-gifford-causeway-in-peterborough-county/

in General Discussion

• Lake O trib report (Update w/ new pic)

What a day! I've quickly forgotten the early end to my ice season. Got out on a lake O trib today and managed two beauty fish (both released). No point trying to black out the background, you either know this spot or you don't. Cheers!

in General Discussion

• Update from 3 School Salmon Hatcheries short videos.

Here are 3 short videos from last week from local school's lots going on and not much time for sharing everywhere drop by every once and a while to check out what's happening. There are some videos of the Kincardine Trout hatchery with the little Browns about a month old and the Rainbows and Browns from last year too. They are getting to be a nice size. Tight Lines SBK Blog Videos

in General Discussion