Message For Wayne

Cast-Away

A beautiful place for sure Wayne and a place to be proud of. I remember many past photos inside your shop, a first class operation. Sorry I should have PM'd this to you so everyone doesn't know your coordinates. 

A funny story for you, I met up with a cousin I haven't seen in 15 years and told him I fly RC planes and the next day he emailed me to ask if my plane is big enough for a second passenger. I sent him a picture of my 65" Mustang and said if you can fit you can go for a ride!

A beautiful place for sure Wayne and a place to be proud of. I remember many past photos inside your shop, a first class operation. Sorry I should have PM'd this to you so everyone doesn't know your coordinates. 

A funny story for you, I met up with a cousin I haven't seen in 15 years and told him I fly RC planes and the next day he emailed me to ask if my plane is big enough for a second passenger. I sent him a picture of my 65" Mustang and said if you can fit you can go for a ride!

Oh I'm supposed to be working on airplanes and have a few backlogged, but until I get my car (that Dad bought new) finished I can't fit anything in the shop. Hangar is a bit cold yet to work out there, but fortunately my boss is pretty easy to get along with... as long as I remember her Birthday, Valentines Day and a few other special days! LOL

The car became my Therapy session and the bonus is I have something to keep after all the appointments are over! LOL

It's come a LONG way in 2 years.

beeresto2016bodyshop 333.JPG

beeresto2016bodyshop 337.JPG

beeresto2016bodyshop 916.JPG

Edited by irishfield