WOOHOO!! Spring Is Here!!!!

DRIFTER_016

Still have a foot or more of snow in the shadows of the big pines here. We are about as south as one can get in Canada. No palm trees sprouting up yet. A trucker who has a place in Turkey Point brings back 2 huge Palm trees every year and plants them in his front yard. 3 winters ago they lived through the winter, not this year, but this winter really hasn't been as bad as predicted. Not much of the hard driving winds off the lake as it was frozen to the horizon.

I have no idea how he gets them across the ditch with all the live bugs in them, they won't let you bring an Apple across. "Anything to declare sir?" ............"Yea, 2 53' Palm Trees.

I'm going to B.C. tomorrow for some nice weather. Below Cayuga. Today is the best day this year but there is still snow under some pines. I detailed the engine bay and truck interior  today in short sleeves.

N.A.W., man you are heading in the wrong direction!!! Make some friends south of The Mason Dixon. I have 2 sis in laws that live in Florida, 1 full time 1 for 6 months then back to N.S., the problem is that they come with husbands.