Dollar store find

kickingfrog

Just packed away 12 ice rods. I need to go and get more now for my 2pc rods. Still looking for a decent storage box for all the reels . 

I need to get some tags now ,as I do not know what rods are in which tube. LOL

Thanks again Rob for the tip. :clapping:

No cutting, using 2 tubes, 1 thinner section and two outer/wider sections you have a total of 4'10" external so 4'9" internal length.  Straps are stitched so you would need to cut them to not have loose ends and then modify it.  I am sure there is a way to use all four sections too but yet to try as the Leafs game is about to start...  

IMG_20180330_190054337.jpg

So I took a min and made all 4 fit (no cutting but would need tape to keep the middle together and it's 6'6" internal length.  It goes as follows, wide tube, skinny, skinny but bent a bit to fit into other skinny and then wide again.  As one end of these does not come off 

25 minutes ago, GBW said:

So I took a min and made all 4 fit (no cutting but would need tape to keep the middle together and it's 6'6" internal length.  It goes as follows, wide tube, skinny, skinny but bent a bit to fit into other skinny and then wide again.  As one end of these does not come off 

Yer a smat cookie. LOL