Dollar store find

kickingfrog

11 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

do they have one 9 feet long for my musky rods?

I'm sure there is a way to turn two tubes into one that would do the trick.  The wide sections are the end with the skinny being the part that would join all 3 sections in the middle.  

1 hour ago, kickingfrog said:

At 4 bucks I figured I'd get a few of these. They go from 25 to 40 inches and are just a hair over 3 inches in diameter. Cheap rod tubes.

What 'brand' of Dollarstore?  And what section to look for them?  Hardware, crafts?  TIA

Dollarama south end Barrie in the complex that has Cabela's. My wife brought one home for my son's school project last night. I think they are intended for artwork and such. They're not super sturdy but they'll serve a purpose and are a lot lighter than pvc tubes.

3 hours ago, Rizzo said:

do they have one 9 feet long for my musky rods?

Not 4 bucks but I made all my rod tubes out of various lengths of ABS, glued a cap on one end and a threaded coupling on the other end. Made a handles out of old leather belts glued and screwed.

2 hours ago, jimmer said:

Can you let me know if you find them in Lindsay? Thanks!

Yes, I forgot to check today.  If they have them and not many would you like me to get you one or two?  You could pick them up from me at Lindsay Kia if so

7 hours ago, GBW said:

No worries.  Any reel bigger that an ice fishing reel will not fit and even an ice fishing reel may not...  

Reels are off. Im on a quest to find a nice way to keep the reels. Off to dollarama to seek and find.

17 hours ago, GBW said:

Yes, I forgot to check today.  If they have them and not many would you like me to get you one or two?  You could pick them up from me at Lindsay Kia if so

No need, just let me know what you find. Thanks.