Thats a wrap all.

misfish

Lakers,white fish and herring and pickeral will be closed here as of the strike of midnight.

IMO, I had a great season. I made it out every weekend and the odd night after work. 

Cant wait til 2019 hard water season. Then again, there is lots of ice and cold temps still. So guess I,ll go yella belly searching.

6 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

wow that looks like a gorgeous day! Gonna have to try and get me one of those whitefish some day

We have to follow the “boys” they can be a bit elusive most of the time. Notice B goes to Tims and never see Terry! Who knows where Terry goes, BUT they alway meet at the same spot! Following them is like hunting. Undercover he wears orange you wear black and NEVER park at a right angle.

Rizzo, they can be ‘bought’ find some Bravo tomatoe sauce and you are in!

The fish have been waiting for mid night since New Years. They are safe from the "Grim Tooner" for a few months. Walleye is open here all year Grim Tooner. I will be your safety boat.

Now a Lake Erie Toon fishing video on a nice calm day (20 naughts) would be something more than 5 minutes I'd watch all the way through to the end.

23 hours ago, misfish said:

Lakers,white fish and herring and pickeral will be closed here as of the strike of midnight.

IMO, I had a great season. I made it out every weekend and the odd night after work. 

Cant wait til 2019 hard water season. Then again, there is lots of ice and cold temps still. So guess I,ll go yella belly searching.

Or you could try my favorite spot: "Up North"