Sportsman Show any good?

captpierre

Ya guys there were around a couple dozen at the lights going into the show and few others at the intersection down the street.  It was a little awkward waiting to walk across it with my bass pro shops hat on lol.  Got a few looks but no words spoken. Should of gave them some pointers on how to set the hook properly haha. 

Edited by LostAnotherOne

On 2018-03-16 at 2:45 AM, Garnet said:

If the guy is spend 25-100k on a rig. He/she can be anything including a moron.

A guy I'm thinking about was Lake Erie troller in the early Power Pro days. Wasted 1 hr

of my time litterly brow beating me and obnoxious. Then he went to all 5 of our store location 

at the show and brow beat every pro staff for 1 hour. Then he came back to booth

and spent his $20.

That sir Iron is a MORON.

These guys are not even 1% ers I politely tell or introduce them to Iron and walk away.

Interesting fact from show manger 67k thru show last year 68k 2 years age.    

Are you drunk when you’re writing this?

What are you trying to say here?

Take a look in the mirror.....

On 3/15/2018 at 7:32 AM, Garnet said:

I've worked sports shows for 30 years .................the 2 customers I hate.

1 the ones that goes to have a bad time. They say I'm going the and it will suck.

2 I can't possible learn anything I've read my blog and I'm a legend.

Beautiful please go talk to the Captain because NO DISRESCT I HATE MORINS. 

Did a MORON just call some of us MORINS............WTH is a MORIN ? ? ?

You can't make this ship up.......

I had a great time. picked up a G. Loomis E6X MRB903c baitcasting rod Natural Sports  for a great price its the one ive always wanted. (the rod im swapping the new one for is for sale in the classifieds if anyone is interested E6X 843). nice to talk fishing and play with all kinds of gear (most of which i can't afford lol). 

Edited by Duckie

It's more like 4.05% go there not to have a good time. I do that exact thing when I decide to take in a Bills game. Plus it costs a heck of a lot more than a ticket to The Sportsman Show, way more. An corner end zone seat last October was $195.00 USD. 10 bucks US for a warm cup of Pony swill, 8 bucks for actually a not bad Hot Dog. I love having a bad time.

1 hour ago, misfish said:

I stayed away so I wouldn't be part of that 0.02 % :lol:

Same here......but talk about a "racket"..........the vendors pay big bucks to display their junk and then the customer pays big bucks to park, get in and eat and drink the horrible food they serve, not to mention most vendors have upped their prices to make up for the booth they were over charged in the first place.

Now when does the "Fun" begin............oh, I know........when you finally get to LEAVE . . .  LOL

We went for a family outing and it was a good time. $30 total for my wife and me as an OFAH promo code thing, my little guy free, free parking, brought our own food/ drinks. I'm pretty sure my son will remember the shooting pellet guns and sitting on the OPP sleds and ATVs.