March break day 1,fish,fruit and ignorance

misfish

What a beauty morning to be walking out to the fishing grounds.Not a soul to be seen in the darkness.B)

The sun rise was like a rocket launch

31bwoMq.png?1

Fish came and went

Jz8N8TK.jpg?1

And I needed a garnish to go with them so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

KYGqYkR.jpg?1

Day 2 weather looks great. Wednesday looks really windy. Thursday the season closer looks awesome.

Edited by misfish

That is unbelievable! Why the heck would someone do that? Setting himself up for vandalism in my opinion. Is there more to this story? (ie is it a private road and nobody is supposed to go down there? or is this truly as crazy as it looks?)

16 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

That is unbelievable! Why the heck would someone do that? Setting himself up for vandalism in my opinion. Is there more to this story? (ie is it a private road and nobody is supposed to go down there? or is this truly as crazy as it looks?)

Not private Roger. Just ingorance

1 minute ago, fishingwithbob said:

surprised no one left him a note, on his front seat after they smashed his window.......  #justsayin

Im sure there are some that would have, but I am past those days. Live and learn I say. Except the white fish. Had another great feed tonight. Fish on a bun and steamed fish as well, with butter and garlic..

It's to bad I wasn't with you in the parking lot. It's so easy to pop the shift cable off at the transmission. One click of the shift lever, taking it out of park. Stand back and watch the van, ever so genitally roll into the ditch. Pop the cable back on and no damage done; other then the cost of a tow truck to get out of the ditch and a bottle of aspirin for his headache. The headache would be from trying to figure out how the van ended up there. 

Dan.

Last thing I or we want, is to lose more access areas. Had a couple hours this morning. to get a fish in. Stayed close and fished 12 fow. You just never know where they will be. 1/3.:Gonefishing:

Thursday is the end. Might break my rule and fish all day. LOL

Edited by misfish

18 minutes ago, SirCranksalot said:

A nasty note on his windshield might have some effect.

Would seem a couple of friends have taken it to FB. I dont do FB, . From what I have heard, it,s better then any nasty note I could of left. Plus like in the video, he was told/asked,to park straight. Ignored the friendly advice.

That parking job may have wrecked my day, and his/hers. What a tool! I'm pretty sure my tow strap would have been wrapped around the hitch of that thing, and I woulda yanked the back end around until I could get by. That's ignorance at its finest, and I am sooooo sick of ignorance lately. 

S. 

On 3/15/2018 at 9:24 AM, Sinker said:

That parking job may have wrecked my day, and his/hers. What a tool! I'm pretty sure my tow strap would have been wrapped around the hitch of that thing, and I woulda yanked the back end around until I could get by. That's ignorance at its finest, and I am sooooo sick of ignorance lately. 

S. 

My mothers side, came out of me Shane. :angel:

1 hour ago, Rustic-Fisher said:

We could make a game outta this , sent Brian a pic of the same van parked in the no parking area at the Ganny this weekend LOL! Whats wrong with people lol

Its pure ignorance. They need an eye opener. 

S.