5 Days til closer, making the best of it

misfish

It really looks like you guys had a great time. I don't know what I was looking at early, sunrise? Better than those infrared cameras. Yep sunrise. How do you beat that? I was saying the last 3 or 4 days here in Southern ON. was perfect weather to hit the Southern tier in Western NY for downhill skiing, or even Blue Mountain, -2 to + 2 C. Love Ticha's new cars 2 glass roofs on the top of her Kia to have that Sun kiss this ugly mug. Nothing like skiing granular in March in short sleeves. You better know how though. Getting a face full of granular at a slow 30 KPH hurts and leaves a mark.

OK, the data is in. It has been scientifically proven you both have faces for radio. You sure know how to fish, no argument there whatsoever,  but your ACTRA card is not in the mail anytime soon.

Johnny D

Brian you know I am just trying to have a laugh. I know who can and can not after all these years. If someone doesn't know my sometimes not so funny humour they would think I am an ass, and they wouldn't be too far off. I have a saying of course. " There are times I may say something stupid to be funny, or I just may be saying something stupid."

Edited by Old Ironmaker