Jump to content
bigugli

Niagara Outdoor Show

Recommended Posts

Since getting back from Florida, I've been swamped with trying to get ready for the Niagara Outdoor Show on Mar 11th.  Add to that, orders coming in and 1/2 days at the farm harvesting pussy willows for spring. There just aren't enough hours in the day. Have not even started transplanting seedlings on the grow benches. That will have to wait another week.  Forget about any opportunites for early ice out crappie

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you going to be at the Swap in Ancaster this month B.? I'm sure you will. I need some of those miracle jigs to flip to my buddies.

By the way how much work did you get done down in FLA? I know I didn't get a lick of work done when we were down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Are you going to be at the Swap in Ancaster this month B.? I'm sure you will. I need some of those miracle jigs to flip to my buddies.

By the way how much work did you get done down in FLA? I know I didn't get a lick of work done when we were down.

Of course i'll be at Ancaster.  As for fishing down in FLA, it did not happen. No time in Disney towing around two very excited grandaughters.  The charter in Clearwater cancelled last minute with mechanical problems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NO FISHING!!!!!! Disney World has world class Largemouth in those ponds. I caught a few many years ago, when I was young and handsome. As for towing around those beauties for what I know you paid you could have had a fly in trip to Lynn Lake MN. And by the way, no cheating selling your wares with one of those cuties in your arm, no cheating Bruce. Hope to see you there. I'll remember to bring some tip money for your little helpers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Old Ironmaker said:

NO FISHING!!!!!! Disney World has world class Largemouth in those ponds. I caught a few many years ago, when I was young and handsome. As for towing around those beauties for what I know you paid you could have had a fly in trip to Lynn Lake MN. And by the way, no cheating selling your wares with one of those cuties in your arm, no cheating Bruce. Hope to see you there. I'll remember to bring some tip money for your little helpers.

Disney no longer allows you to fish the waters around your hotel. You have to book one of their charters at $270 for 2 hours.  And of course my bellas will be with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bigugli said:

1/2 days at the farm harvesting pussy willows for spring.

 

This sound exciting :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bigugli said:

Disney no longer allows you to fish the waters around your hotel. You have to book one of their charters at $270 for 2 hours.  And of course my bellas will be with me.

Of course you have to pay to fish now, the $500.00 a night for rooms and I have no idea how much a pass is now isn't enough. It wasn't cheap 25 years ago. I hope I don't get that knock on the door and there are 6 little kids yelling " Grandpa, where you been????!!!!!!" Actually that would be great.

Hope to see you soon Bruce. Put a thread for the Hamilton swap meet up here too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×