Shore fishing

limeyangler

imageproxy.php?img=&key=b2a6c0fbb357a637Hi all,

Well thanks, or shall I say no thanks to GoPro this is the last video of my Antigua trip this year, the camera crapped out just as the fishing got really good. One day I am particularly upset about not capturing on video saw my little cove really come to life, I lost 5 BIG fish and landed 3 nice ones, only have cell phone footage of releasing one and a couple of pics from that day................

horseeye.PNG

IMG_5710.JPG

I did however manage to get my first visit to the cove on Video, it was a really good session too.

I hooked into my biggest ever snapper, lost a couple big ones and got a few smaller fish too, which I gave to the security guard who waved me through the private land access to my spot every morning.

Edited by limeyangler

Magnificent my good Lad. I was you 30 years ago. Fishing all across the world in warm sunny clime. And I didn't wear a shirt or cover my face either. Now when I wake up I have a new spot on my face and forehead where it looks like someone took a brown Bingo dabber to me. Cover up dear Sir. Man I sound like my Mom!

18 hours ago, Headhunter said:

That cove is money Simon! My family would be pretty upset with me if I were down there, but they would always know where to find me!

Thanks for the report!

HH

LOL, they weren't too upset about me cooking a smorgasbord of fresh caught fish every evening for 2 weeks...lol. My dad would eat a small fried fish every morning for breakfast too.

IMG_5736.JPG

15 hours ago, Old Ironmaker said:

Magnificent my good Lad. I was you 30 years ago. Fishing all across the world in warm sunny clime. And I didn't wear a shirt or cover my face either. Now when I wake up I have a new spot on my face and forehead where it looks like someone took a brown Bingo dabber to me. Cover up dear Sir. Man I sound like my Mom!

LOL, i'll be 52 in a week, you better be 100yrs old or I aint listening to you MUM.