Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I believe you are correct, I made a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HTHM said:

I believe you are correct, I made a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. 

:good: What's my cut?? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had someone do a compression test all cylinders were 110. The gelcote is in great shape, and the deck is about the size of an aircraft carrier. Someone buy this before I take it out and fall in love with it. Please...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hthm

having just done a significant amount of boat shopping myself, In my opinion, you are offering this boat at a ridiculously good deal...so much so that I am shocked that you have had trouble selling it thus far.

I am going to just throw a suggestion out there to try and help you out.

I honestly think the pictures and details you have provided on your ad are whats holding you back. All of the photos you have provided in the ad make it feel like you are attempting to hide the condition of the boat, while I have a strong feeling that your boat is actually probably in fantastic shape, but its impossible to tell from the pictures that you have provided.

Some larger closer shots of the boat I think would should your potential buyers the full details of how well kept the boat really is. One of the best photos that you could provide would be to take a step ladder and take an overhead shot of the cockpit and decks...a few close ups of the condition of the carpet on the front casting deck and another photo of the condition of the rear casting deck, a few photos of the seats, and maybe one of a close up of the engine itself would do wonders for your ad. Consider opening all of the compartments to show that they are not rotted or rusty, that would be great as well.

If you are having difficulty with the photos, please feel free to PM me, i would be more than happy to assist you with cropping them and making them look good for a new kijiji post. I could even post the ad for you to give you a hand.

As far as boat details go, You will definitely want to provide the year of the boat and the motor, from what i can kinda see...you might have a jackplate? If so, mention it, thats a huge deal, the brand of the onboard charger (how many banks?) does the boat also come with all 4 batteries for the trolling motor and starter? 

Stainless steel prop? I would also add your compression test results to the ad as well. Once you have added all of these details to the ad, i bet the thing will sell within days!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is mine. 

19 minutes ago, AKRISONER said:

hthm

having just done a significant amount of boat shopping myself, In my opinion, you are offering this boat at a ridiculously good deal...so much so that I am shocked that you have had trouble selling it thus far.

I am going to just throw a suggestion out there to try and help you out.

I honestly think the pictures and details you have provided on your ad are whats holding you back. All of the photos you have provided in the ad make it feel like you are attempting to hide the condition of the boat, while I have a strong feeling that your boat is actually probably in fantastic shape, but its impossible to tell from the pictures that you have provided.

Some larger closer shots of the boat I think would should your potential buyers the full details of how well kept the boat really is. One of the best photos that you could provide would be to take a step ladder and take an overhead shot of the cockpit and decks...a few close ups of the condition of the carpet on the front casting deck and another photo of the condition of the rear casting deck, a few photos of the seats, and maybe one of a close up of the engine itself would do wonders for your ad. Consider opening all of the compartments to show that they are not rotted or rusty, that would be great as well.

If you are having difficulty with the photos, please feel free to PM me, i would be more than happy to assist you with cropping them and making them look good for a new kijiji post. I could even post the ad for you to give you a hand.

As far as boat details go, You will definitely want to provide the year of the boat and the motor, from what i can kinda see...you might have a jackplate? If so, mention it, thats a huge deal, the brand of the onboard charger (how many banks?) does the boat also come with all 4 batteries for the trolling motor and starter? 

Stainless steel prop? I would also add your compression test results to the ad as well. Once you have added all of these details to the ad, i bet the thing will sell within days!

I will take you up on that. Thanks.

Old Ironmaker, it is my boat, I've just been quiet about owning it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is well worth the price. 

I did think the motor was newer then the boat 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎13 at 11:18 AM, HTHM said:

It is mine. 

I will take you up on that. Thanks.

Old Ironmaker, it is my boat, I've just been quiet about owning it. 

Sorry Albert I thought you bought a deep V last year or the year before. It is a beauty but a lake specific ride. I wouldn't think about going out too far here on Erie or Nipp. with a boat like that. Do you still have it Albert? If you do and want exposure I will ask the boys if it's possible as they may let you bring it to the Marine here outside Dunnville to display it on the busy highway  RR3. Rainham Rd. and maybe work a deal with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, grimsbylander said:

That's a great big water boat and I'd cross Erie in it without hesitation. glws 

I would fish Erie on my toon, LOL

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, misfish said:

I would fish Erie on my toon, LOL

 

 

Just think how much more comfortable you would be in this one though....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×