Tires, tires and more tires.....

John

I have a fair number of last season tires that I am moving out at cost or less to make room for 2018 inventory. There is everything from Truck tires to Performance Tires. Before I put them on Kijiji I figured I would give OFC members a look and see if anything floats your boat. I will install and balance any set for $50.00 including full manufacturers warranty and additional 5 year tire protection plan that gives free flat tire repair at over 70 stores in Ontario and pro-rated road hazard warranty. The Tire Protection Plan is $40.00 alone.

If you want  a sneak preview send me size by PM..

I will post a list in classifieds tomorrow.......thanks Art for OK'ing this...

Thanks for the kind words. My Ad has been up on OFC for more than a year though. As always I offer OFC members the best possible prices on Tires and will always give 20% off labour and 10% off parts for any maintenance and repair work. Oil changes 29.95 for conventional, 49.95 for semi-synthetic and 69.95 for full synthetic get you up to 5 litres of oil, and a standard oil filter, (some vehicles use more oil and take non standard filters).....This includes a 30 point vehicle inspection..........we will never recommend any work not required and never pressure you into doing work that is required. However, we will tell you what is urgent and what can wait.

John has been a great supporter of this community He has taken an ad out with us for a few years now to help us pay the bills. My personal dealing with John and Barbara have been a blessing and a joy. I am sure there are quite a few people here who have been very happy with his business and services. 

Art

I will say that I am fully satisfied with my recent work with John.

good prices, honest (which is hard to find nowadays), and great communication.  Proper communication is very important to me, and is often something many places lack.

keep it up