An interesting read

Old Ironmaker

I was sent this today from MNR Watch. No need to make this political even though it could easily go that way. For me what I take away from it is that we Canucks are becoming as litigious now as Americans. Art if you or any of our owners/mods feel at anytime this discussion is going off the rails you guys do what you feel you need to do.

If you aren't receiving emails from MNR Watch sign up at the right side of the page. Well worth it.

Johnny D

http://mnrwatch.com/lawsuit-over-indigenous-hunting-and-fishing-rights-argues-treaty-should-go-in-the-trash/

I think the native rights stuff is different than all the silly lawsuits in the US.

I'm not taking sides, I've mentioned this before, just food for thought in the real world, a native guy on my inlaws side is from the Bruce Peninsula but they spear fish walleye all through the Kawarthas and BOQ, no problems.

I don't know if this was posted on here before, but it's an interesting video from Lake Nipissing 

What I take away from all of this is, in the big picture, things still haven't been settled and agreed upon where both groups feel satisfied. 

AH Fuddle Duddle.

He's selling the Walleye that I had to let go, after spending $2000.00  last week renting a hut etc.

Supporting the economy I guess.

Sounds fair to me.

Had to eat fish sticks from Thailand, Vietnam, from the store when we got home. MMMM

Edited by Fish Farmer