Casey's Fish Huts

DJGeneral

Hey Guys i have a reservation tmr for a hut with caseys my first time with them usually go with Floyd or Tim Hales but they are booked up

i have been seeing a lot of mixed reviews on the web some good some very bad

Has anyone rented with them lately how are the huts ? good size? and does he keep on the fish and move huts when they move?

Any help would be appreciated

39 minutes ago, tizfun said:

Wish I could help...  I'm booked with Floyd's Sunday morning...  Haven't been out with them in a long long  time..  We booked a 6 man hut on the laker grounds... Hoping for a fun day... Good Luck..    

Lucky you lol Good luck to you too bud!

I'm pretty sure most operators are doing their best to keep their huts on fish. I was out there Monday afternoon and watched at least both Hales ( Tim's and Floyd's (putz)  ) moving their huts. Me not being from the area: I move my hut with-in an 1/8 of a mile of them. We did that Saturday and like I said they moved again; back to damn near close to where we were before moving. LOL I know this doesn't answer your Casey's question but you'll likely be fine; if the fish are there that day?

Dan.

5 minutes ago, DanD said:

I'm pretty sure most operators are doing their best to keep their huts on fish. I was out there Monday afternoon and watched at least both Hales ( Tim's and Floyd's (putz)  ) moving their huts. Me not being from the area: I move my hut with-in an 1/8 of a mile of them. We did that Saturday and like I said they moved again; back to damn near close to where we were before moving. LOL I know this doesn't answer your Casey's question but you'll likely be fine; if the fish are there that day?

Dan.

Thanks man, just the reviews have me a bit skeptical not worried if the fish are there or not ill do my job on my end to entice them!

more concerned about the size and space of the hut and the service!

Casey's have been around and you should be fine? Please give us a report.

If it's real bad, PM me and I'll give you the GPS cords to my hut and where the key is,

Leave my Gibsons alone. LOL

Unless it's for medicinal purposes.

Dan.

Edited by DanD

23 minutes ago, DanD said:

If it's real bad, PM me and I'll give you the GPS cords to my hut and where the key is,

Dan.

I’ll definitely do a report when’s I get back tmr, thanks for the offer Dan I’ll be sure to pick you up on if it turns out crappy I wanna get out Sunday if you’re going let me know maybe we can meet up somewhere if you’re leaving from Toronto! 

And your Gibson will  be safe LOL

1 hour ago, DanD said:

Dan.

I,ll use your hut Dan. Do not worry, I do not drink. Much. LOL:Gonefishing:

14 hours ago, misfish said:

I,ll use your hut Dan. Do not worry, I do not drink. Much. LOL:Gonefishing:

Forrest Gump.

What, do you have a cough due to a cold?

If so the key is------------ LOL

Dan 

Edited by DanD

so like i said ill do a report once i get back,

and unfortunately the weekend is over and I'm back at my desk

Saturdays outing with Casey's was good the service was amazing, the staff and Taj himself were very friendly and very helpful

They day went  well it was pretty slow for everyone i did manage to hook into some nice jumbos and 2 herring

the hut was very tight tho wasnt as comfortable as my other experiences but i stuck it out till the end of the day

my 2 other buddies didn't do so well one of em last their rod down the hole so we called up Taj and he lent us one free of charge! they both had alot of action with the dinks had to keep a few cuz they're air bag was blown out

but they still had lots of fun, we didnt get picked up till about 630 so we ended up with a few more fish than what you see in the picture  apparently our hut did the best that day so its good thing they picked us up last LOL

3.jpg4.jpg

1.jpg2.jpg

On 2/9/2018 at 5:08 PM, DanD said:

I can't make it this weekend; my treatment this week has kicked the crap out of me. Next weekend (Family day weekend?) not even the big C is keeping me off the lake. 

Dan.. 

Dan Pm me if your trying to get out this saturday!!

Edited by DJGeneral
Photos