Jack's Lake Info

Headhunter

Hey folks,

We are looking at a cottage on Jack's Lake (Apsley) in July. I know squat about the lake and am wondering if anyone here knows anything about it? We would prefer a lake that isn't a nut house in the summer and we would also like an opportunity to catch a few fish.

Is this place a zoo in July and has anyone had any decent luck in it?

We have a group of ten people which is making our search a challenge... any suggestions are welcome. We are willing to drive what it takes, within reason...

HH

jacks is pretty good for fishing. It might take a day or two to figure out, but the fish are there. Its landlocked, so you won't have the traffic of the kawartha's, but still has lots of cottagers etc.....no busier than anywhere else will be then. I have a buddy with a place there and we always have a great time there. Let me know when your around and we can set up a jam session, its only 45 mins from my place lol

S. 

6 minutes ago, Sinker said:

jacks is pretty good for fishing. It might take a day or two to figure out, but the fish are there. Its landlocked, so you won't have the traffic of the kawartha's, but still has lots of cottagers etc.....no busier than anywhere else will be then. I have a buddy with a place there and we always have a great time there. Let me know when your around and we can set up a jam session, its only 45 mins from my place lol

S. 

Thanks Shane! I doubt I'll be bringing any guitars up! We are looking at an island cottage, so we'll be boating in. I'll let you know once we have things figured out.

HH

• 3 weeks later...