For me bye fishfarmer

misfish

A nice way to end a morning's fish.

Going to try and plant my hut out on the the perch grounds, between Gorgina and Thorah islands; next weekend. I start treatment this coming Thursday and if it doesn't kick the crap out of me; I'll be out there. So if you're anywhere near and see big blue, with the Canadian Flag on the door; you know you're welcome for a warm up and a ( hot or cold) beverage. That goes for anyone else that want to knock on the door.

Dan.

25 minutes ago, DanD said:

A nice way to end a morning's fish.

Going to try and plant my hut out on the the perch grounds, between Gorgina and Thorah islands; next weekend. I start treatment this coming Thursday and if it doesn't kick the crap out of me; I'll be out there. So if you're anywhere near and see big blue, with the Canadian Flag on the door; you know you're welcome for a warm up and a ( hot or cold) beverage. That goes for anyone else that want to knock on the door.

Dan.

It loses a lot in the translation but there's an old saying in Italian, something like this. "It's better to have the Devil at your front door than an Icefisherman at your back door."

Not sure what that means OI but the invite is what it is. Anyone is welcome and if a low life decides to try anything to the hut; they'll have a shocking surprise. If you don't know where the disarm switch is; you'll know what a taser feels like!!! Yeah I could get into trouble but the hut is mine, so screw off thieves. Plus a little high voltage with minimal amperage; will only cause them to flop around on the ice; just like a freshly caught fish.

After a couple of minutes they'll be able to walk or crawl away. LOL

How to load a capacitor; 1 0 1; you can take the course; there's nothing better then a DIY project. LOL.

Dan.

Do you deliver Brian?

I guess what it means Dan is beware of who you invite in. Not is a serious warning to low lifes in a friendly jab at fishing buddy's. I liked the hut I saw once that had one of those monitored by "X" security signs on it. It amazes me what guys will leave in their huts for weeks. I guess they didn't grow up where I did. I knew a guy that had his Pit Bull sleep in his truck. Better than a zap of 220.

Good stuff brian!!! 

We put 2 on the ice yesterday.  Plus a 10lb laker.  

It was a slow morning for marking.  But we pretty much caught everything we marked! 

And regarding the cracking and booming.  It was insane.  All day long from 7am til 3:30 we where on the ice, and the noise was none stop, all day constantly...  Every 3 seconds non stop.  I've never heard it like that before..

17 hours ago, DanD said:

Not sure what that means OI but the invite is what it is. Anyone is welcome and if a low life decides to try anything to the hut; they'll have a shocking surprise. If you don't know where the disarm switch is; you'll know what a taser feels like!!! Yeah I could get into trouble but the hut is mine, so screw off thieves. Plus a little high voltage with minimal amperage; will only cause them to flop around on the ice; just like a freshly caught fish.

After a couple of minutes they'll be able to walk or crawl away. LOL

How to load a capacitor; 1 0 1; you can take the course; there's nothing better then a DIY project. LOL.

Dan.

Ill be to sure to knock First! LOL