You cant escape the cold and snow by going south

misfish

Well you can, just depends how far South you want to go!! My F-in-Law is leaving Cape Coral tomorrow to go to Curacao before he finds frost on his lawn on Sunday! LOL ... Leah and I have been laughing all day, my older sister is headed for Florida (driving) tomorrow for her 3 month stay!

Edited by irishfield

14 hours ago, misfish said:

14 hours ago, misfish said:

You and the Donald mocking science.

It's an an El Nina year (cooler) yet Nov was the 4th warmest on record in the last 180 years. All general indications are that the world temp continues to go up including recent large areas of bleaching on several coral reefs and slow but steady rising ocean levels.

37 minutes ago, ketchenany said:

Unless those sissies go for the entire winter, they have to come back.

I’m putting my better half on a plane to Orlando/cruise  on the 18th with two of our grands and their parents.

That means only one thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You can go ice fishing

23 minutes ago, SirCranksalot said:

Are you hoping she comes back??:o:lol::lol:

She is only going for a week, she will come back for sure, she has two of our best with her. last year she didn’t make it because of a medical issue. Big $ gone. :(

Brian I’m hope that I can get out once this year, but NOT this month. !!! 

Found my password for OFC but don't like using sis in laws PC. Call me what you wish, I'm not freezing my corleones off. From Tallahassee to West Palm beach where we are right now is like comparing Sault St. Marie weather  to Niagara Falls, a big difference between northern FLA and southern FLA. No it isn't T Shirt weather, not yet, historically winters are getting colder here in FLA. Right now it's 60F and going into the mid 70's the beginning of the week. We disinvited ourselves from the New Years party at Uncle Donalds. No fishing so far, I blew my back out lifting the tongue of a boat  trailer out a few days before we left. I dare not get pounded in a boat for a bit.  I think I'm 33 not 63, even 53, big difference, like the opposite of 10 years and 20 years old. . Off to a camp on Little Deer Key Sunday. When I get a rod in my hands I'll report back, I can only lift a Rolling Rock so far. In the meantime put an all nighter on the fire and stay warm all.

13 hours ago, SirCranksalot said:

A friend if Forest, eh?? There's another expression---"birds of a feather flock together"  :rolleyes:B):lol:

LOL . . . Forest is a multi-MILLIONAIRE.....but anyways we will toast you sometime this week from Duval St and the only ice will be in our glasses with temps 100 warmer then yours........hahahahahaha. . . . . .  :)