L Simcoe

bigugli

Looks like I am heading up to Lady S Sunday morning. Have to make a tackle delivery.  Hopefully we are going to get out on Cooks. I know the hut operators are waiting for a few more inches of ice.  Would be best for a first time out with one of the grandaughters in tow. A mile walk in snow is not easy for a five year old.

52 minutes ago, Terry said:

like most ladies

she can be clam and gentle one minute

and cold dark ,deadly  and unforgiving the next

now does that sound masculine or feminine 

there for lady simcoe.  lol

ok i dont really know

LOL

A couple of years ago, I would have disagreed with you Terry; my wife was ever so calm and nice. Then came menopause and I felt like I was living with a possessed person. I swear the one night she pulled a Linda Blair and her head did 360° spin and didn't stop for a second, telling me what I did wrong that day. LOL So guys, yeah respect anything called, Lady.

Dan.

On 12/28/2017 at 3:49 PM, DanD said:

LOL

A couple of years ago, I would have disagreed with you Terry; my wife was ever so calm and nice. Then came menopause and I felt like I was living with a possessed person. I swear the one night she pulled a Linda Blair and her head did 360° spin and didn't stop for a second, telling me what I did wrong that day. LOL So guys, yeah respect anything called, Lady.

Dan.

I nearly pissed myself reading this. Wife had to rush over to see what's the matter. She now wants to blackmail you for the big dollars

Just got back from Cooks Bay. Went out with Terry Goy's huts..  Simple, clean and warm huts, and hundreds of fish to catch. Unfortunately they were almost all dinks. Lots of pike keeping the perch spooked as well. We brought one of the toothy critters home as a dinner guest.

On 1/4/2018 at 1:42 PM, PUMP KNOWS said:

Any huts out on laker grounds yet?

I think Bear Point ice huts has his huts for lakers and whitefish.  Tim Hales told me yesterday he probably wont have his laker huts out until end of 1st week in Feb.

14 hours ago, huzzsaba said:

I think Bear Point ice huts has his huts for lakers and whitefish.  Tim Hales told me yesterday he probably wont have his laker huts out until end of 1st week in Feb.

we tried to get a hold of bear point to get out there this weekend and they wouldnt reply to us.

The whole lake is in a  mess right now. Huge pressure cracks have opened up. Huge piles of ice on some shore lines. I would be calling if anyone has huts booked. With no real deep freeze and lots of snow in the forecast, it,s going to be dangerous out there. Be very careful out there all.

57 minutes ago, AKRISONER said:

we tried to get a hold of bear point to get out there this weekend and they wouldnt reply to us.

Did you call Donnie ?

Edited by misfish

Just now, AKRISONER said:

this is what happens when you rely on friends that smoke far too much herb lol...i totally believe you guys.

DId you get out on Sunday?  I did and it was slow.  Went with tim Hales and the report was that it was slow for everyone. hardly any fish marked on the fishfinder.

26 minutes ago, huzzsaba said:

DId you get out on Sunday?  I did and it was slow.  Went with tim Hales and the report was that it was slow for everyone. hardly any fish marked on the fishfinder.

we are planning on going this sunday if possible...I did indeed fish on sunday on GBAY and holy cow it was a total skunk for two of us and then my buddy caught a pretty big pike but that was it for the entire day. 

This whole season so far has been a bust, i dont know what the heck is going on but the struggle is friggin real. Its rather discouraging to be honest, and we are fishing multiple spots that see absolutely 0 pressure and that we had huge success at last year...i dont know what the heck to do.