NF - Contact at TD Canada Trust

John Bacon

Does anyone have a contact at TD Canada Trust?  I am trying to get an RESP associated with an estate resolved.  Nobody from the branch is giving me any information.

If someone knows someone at the bank that could give me some idea of what is going on, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I know the banking and investment divisions at TD are pretty independent of one another so the staff at the branches look at you like you have 2 heads when you ask about anything specific to do with investments.  There should be a contact number on your RESP statement to call and they're usually good.  My wife always dealt with TD for our kids RESP's so it can't be that hard.....(j.k. honey).  If you can't find the TD investing number I can likely dig it out for you or try 1-888-568-0951.

Edited by G.mech

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your help.  I did receive some help from another member who had PM'd me.

I thought I was making some progress when someone from the branch called me one evening.  Unfortunately, that one phone call is the only communication I have had with them.  So I guess I am back to square one.

I will try the numbers that you have given me.  Maybe I will have some success with them.