NEW PUPPY HAS ARRIVED

lunkerbasshunter

I posted before about a new puppy coming soon.  We finally picked her up last wed.  She is a sweet Mini Golden Doodle.  Her name is Whiskey.  My other dog loves her.  She has been sleeping well (just woke up to go pee 3am) but other then that she has slept through the night since Wed.  She is crate trained already and knows basics commands like sit and come already.  Smart girl!

We can't wait to get her out on the water in May!

Cheers!

IMG_2599 (6).jpg

IMG_1276 (1).jpg

IMG_1297.m4v

IMG_1297.m4v

On 1/3/2018 at 12:33 PM, lunkerbasshunter said:

thanks all.  She is settling in nicely!  Knows sit, Come, Go to jail (her crate). Is eating well and my golden loves her!  Couldn't be happier.  Well maybe on the boat in May with her would make me happier.  

Cheers!

Looks like our medium golden doodle when he was a puppy.  Great dogs.  Althletic and really friendly companions.  But you have to watch for bad habits.

27746480929_e9ca17804e_o.jpg

(relax folks, its a dog treat that I put some marker on the end to make it look like a lit cigarette)

38814304404_146e22e08f_o.jpg

Edited by Canuck

On 1/5/2018 at 2:45 PM, Canuck said:

Looks like our medium golden doodle when he was a puppy.  Great dogs.  Althletic and really friendly companions.  But you have to watch for bad habits.

27746480929_e9ca17804e_o.jpg

(relax folks, its a dog treat that I put some marker on the end to make it look like a lit cigarette)

38814304404_146e22e08f_o.jpg

great looking dog!