NAW

On 2017-12-20 at 11:21 AM, Shloim said:

Where are ya going for em? I'm available as it's hard to be a jew on Christmas.. ...

Holi, I worked on Santa Claus set for the kid’s Christmas party pictures at work. My partner was a Jew, she loves it, her quote “she can’t do it at home” we had a blast doing it and she gave me pointers for my home. She is a prop designer in our studio and the sister of a famous Canadian designer! 

great job guys, woulda been awesome to get out with you guys...i guess we will see what happens next year.

gotta love a pic of a guy out in the winter, no hut, bare handing, with tear aways on....beast mode.

Hoping to fish tomorrow but the forecast for the morning looks absolutely stupid...perhaps some of the coldest weather I have ever seen in PAB. Right now the forecast is -32c with 40kmh winds...calculated out thats -50c   forget it...hut or anything thats just impossible to try get sleds to run and then get a pop up set up...Ill probably wait until the afternoon when the forecast greatly improves...Jesus you know its friggin cold when -25 with no wind is literally twice as warm as it was in the morning...insanity for Ontario. We didnt even fish in that garbage when i lived in Northern Manitoba.

3 minutes ago, jerpears1 said:

When i was in Alberta we always found a way. :P got out yesterday and it sucked. But I got out. 

hey i already told the boys...if it hits -25 im going. Yesterday was a toasty warm day compared to what they are predicting for tomorrow morning.

Actually I'm loving this cold weather. Getting out on spots I never thought I would have before. (Hint: Yesterday I could see the CN tower while I fished.) Was just too damn windy to get anything set up.

If we get the warm weather they are predicting in 7-10 days I may be ice fishing in shorts and a t-shirt. :P

I love fishing in the extreme cold.  There's something about the extra sense of adventure when your out there in extreme conditions.   

It's just impossible to get my kids out there when it's so cold... Which sucks. 

21 hours ago, ketchenany said:

Holi, I worked on Santa Claus set for the kid’s Christmas party pictures at work. My partner was a Jew, she loves it, her quote “she can’t do it at home” we had a blast doing it and she gave me pointers for my home. She is a prop designer in our studio and the sister of a famous Canadian designer! 

Was a jew? did you convert her or is she still one? lol I work in film a bit too. We are electricians and practical wiring experts

Saturday is the last real cold snap. I,ll be out. Once Im set up though, thats where Im sitting. Heater will be on full the whole day. Bacon and eggs to get the morning started.

Old habits are hard to break.

MisfishcookingbreakfastatShanty Bay.jpg

Notice the date, and the auger . Finbor 3, 6". 

Edited by misfish

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:20 AM, lew said:

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:20 AM, lew said:

WOW, you dug back ALOT of years to find that one Norm  hahaha

February 2003 at Innisifil

Big Cliff and I got fined for not wearing helmuts driving back in on his ATV...LOL

Edited by Beans
double quote

On 1/5/2018 at 9:40 AM, jerpears1 said:

Actually I'm loving this cold weather. Getting out on spots I never thought I would have before. (Hint: Yesterday I could see the CN tower while I fished.) Was just too damn windy to get anything set up.

If we get the warm weather they are predicting in 7-10 days I may be ice fishing in shorts and a t-shirt. :P

this is dope always wanted to try this out. 

Got out on Saturday -26...no hut...did two hours and my hands went completely numb and i could feel the tips of my fingers starting to get frostbite...got skunked and i called it. Rode the sled home going 35 and frostbit my face...ridiculous.