[NF] Loblaws and Weston Have Been Ripping Us Off! Free $25 Gift Card as "Goodwill" Gesture.

adempsey

43 minutes ago, buick14 said:

https://loblawcard.ca/

I used 5 different email accounts on that thing , and it says they are all invalid ...loblaws psshhhj! 

You were so excited at the thought of getting $25, you flew past the first page!! lol

"Registration for the Loblaw Card Program will open on January 8, 2018. Please check back then."

Hey, this reminds me I have a $25 BPS gift card I need to use!

Come January 8th, how are they going to control the same person from registering multiple times with different email accounts?

Loblaws participated in the price fixing for 14 years, then recently ratted out the other companies involved to avoid criminal charges, hahaha, what a bunch of snakes.

6 minutes ago, lookinforwalleye said:

outside of the money they get off Scott free....small retailers and consumer groups should band together and launch class action law suits.....I hate billionaires!!!

I agree

I heard on the radio the "estimated" amount was between $75-125 million.

And they know damn well they planned it out, that's criminal in my eyes

No fines or charges either since they admitted guilt, seriously????

Im sure when everyone gets their instructions on Jan 8 there will be some sort of disclaimer stating you forgive any wrong doings on their part and that you wont take part in any future class actions that may be filed. 

Pretty cheap way (for them) to cover their "assets". 

Meely

54 minutes ago, manitoubass2 said:

I don't have a Loblaws near me, and I'm not bummed about that.

Also, this is a great reason for people to learn to make their own bread. It's alot cheaper that for sure! And it's easy

They may be under a different name!!!!  I had the best homemade bread last Sunday. (Calabrese) The man is a millionaire and makes his own bread.  Sooo good . Hopefully he teaches our new grandson how it’s done.

49 minutes ago, ketchenany said:

They may be under a different name!!!!  I had the best homemade bread last Sunday. (Calabrese) The man is a millionaire and makes his own bread.  Sooo good . Hopefully he teaches our new grandson how it’s done.

That home made bread, with your home made salami , with some fromage and olives and dried tomatoes.  MOTO BENI.  

Barrie SUCKS, to find good eats like that.

Edited by misfish

4 hours ago, GBW said:

Just so you also know, Loblaws is changing the name of it's Artisan Bread to "The Art of Sin" for what they have done...  

4 hours ago, ketchenany said:

Nah, our grocery store is locally owned and been here for 115 years.

But yeah in cities and such I'm sure they own many other names!!!