what desktop background photo

Terry

Its night time, long exposure with the camera

Im no black fly expert, so i didnt even know they shouldnt be out this time of day lol

This was on the french river, first week of june this past summer. The lodge guys said it was the worst theyve seen them in years? And apparently they didnt have a curfew that night?  I dont think it was real long after sundown but cant remember exactly what time it was 

On 12/17/2017 at 11:05 AM, SirCranksalot said:

The best, IMO! Has a very dreamy color/look to it! 

Agreed, i like it so much............its now my background for a while haha (hope you dont mind, ill pass along any compliments  from any co-workers as royalties  hehe)

We bought a cottage last winter...here is the beach and a couple docks I built this summer. Although winter is nice remembering summer here with the kids is great! Like to see this pic and think of the past and the future

beach close up.jpg

Edited by Rizzo
typo

17 hours ago, blaque said:

Its night time, long exposure with the camera

Im no black fly expert, so i didnt even know they shouldnt be out this time of day lol

This was on the french river, first week of june this past summer. The lodge guys said it was the worst theyve seen them in years? And apparently they didnt have a curfew that night?  I dont think it was real long after sundown but cant remember exactly what time it was 

In the French River area, there's a specific time you'll never, ever see black flies....winter.

2 hours ago, grimsbylander said:

In the French River area, there's a specific time you'll never, ever see black flies....winter.

lollll you guys are hilarious.

Black flies do go down at night...but usually its pretty dark before it happens...and to be honest, youve already been ran inside by the mosquitos.

Theres three seasons on the north east side of G bay....mosquitos and blackflies, and mosquitos and deer/horse flies...and then winter

Edited by AKRISONER