Hello...

b2kptbo

Hello all, 2 years ago I moved to Kanata to be close to family and when my internet was installed wasn't allowed on the Community for what ever reason? But now I'm back in. Have been reading for the last to couple hours to catch up but only got as far as October. Glad to be back...

Crappie.JPG

Hey bud!  Hope the move went well. I dont get to this forum too often anymore.  Glad to see an old OFC friend back at it!

Sell the place on Belmont?  I have fished it a tonne since that first time with ya, but never did as well as the one night at dusk with the smallies hitting those top waters!  Non stop action and nice ones too.  I still tell (true) stories about that night.

Take care bud.  I heard the fishing is good on the River there. Go get 'em.

Hi Dutch, nice to here from ya. Hope all is well. Yes sold the cottage on Belmont this August and have my boat on the Ottawa but didn't get much fishing in cause it was later in the season, was working at the Cabela's up here till end of September but finally officially retired. Ya that time we fished Belmont was 2008, wow doesn't seem like 10 yrs ago...

2008_0814Image0017.JPG