Installing new Septic - Help

FLEX ROD

Hi Folks, have not been on the site in ages, like the new look.

It has been crazy year for me, broke ground on the new house construction first week in July, and having to deal with mother nature all summer and all fall with the rain has really been a challenge, any way, anybody on the site or anybody on know some one who does septic systems?

I have some quotes but the numbers a crazy hence the reason for the plea of help, I really would still like to get the septic this year so that I can then get rid of the porta potty and continue with my internal finishing.

We are building up around Flesherton area, any info would be greatly appriciated as this is really holding me back right now.

Thanks in advance, FLEX - John

I’m new to the site but have watched it for a while , Ive installed lots of septic beds from small fixes to  commercial ones for 100 000$ plus I assume you already have your permit , if you wanna post the info on it or pm I’ll tell you what it’s worth to do in my neighbourhood.  Thanks keith

Whatever guy you pick, NEGOTIATE with him. There is a LOT of room in those quoted prices when it come to stuff like this. Their quoted price is not in stone........if they say the best price they could do it for is $5000, tell him you are budgeted for only $4400 ( for a example).

Good Luck and hang onto that wallet because they want it ALL..