Thank you Cabelas Barrie

BillM

Got a tip on a rod sale that was on this week and got pretty lucky.   I'm going to use this on the Niagara with big slip floats, bomb hardware with it, fish spring lakers with it, use it off the boards in Owen Sound, whatever!  lol   I'll probably toss one of my Shimano Calais on it for sh*ts and gigs :)   

aEYs3Zil.jpg

2bV5Lx0l.jpg

Edited by BillM

Yup posted this topic 2 weeks ago. 2 of those float rods left at the store in Ottawa as of Saturday last week.

Cabela's here in Ottawa is going crazy.

NRX's and Legend Xtreme's & Tournaments - $199

Hummbird Helix 12 Sonar GPS - 799 / Helix 10 Sonar GPS - 599

112lb Terrova's and Ultrex's 50% off

Shimano Calcutta 200D - $199

As well as all sorts of other rod, reel, terminal tackle, accessories deals going on. I find myself going in there every other day to see if some other deal pops up. 

Picked up 2 Legend Xtreme casting rods taxes in for almost $150 less than what 1 rod would cost at regular price. 

13 hours ago, BassMan11 said:

Yup posted this topic 2 weeks ago. 2 of those float rods left at the store in Ottawa as of Saturday last week.

As well as all sorts of other rod, reel, terminal tackle, accessories deals going on. I find myself going in there every other day to see if some other deal pops up. 

Picked up 2 Legend Xtreme casting rods taxes in for almost $150 less than what 1 rod would cost at regular price. 

Ultrex's 50% off?? whoa! I guess none of these deals are showing up online.

Edited by grimsbylander

On 11/22/2017 at 10:08 AM, BassMan11 said:

what in the heck!?

Helix 10 for 599? jeezus, although i believe it, i saw some stuff out of the states along that regard. The 9+ models of the Helix are an oddity if they dont have DI or SI...its too high end of a unit so anyone buying them wants si and di.

112lb terrova at 50% off is outrageous. 

21 hours ago, buick14 said:

Nice rod casting too! Wish I lived close I woulda checked one out, probably sold by now.

ive been looking for a nice baitcast float rod!

Yeah this thing will definitely be multi-use.   The idea of running 20gram slip floats on my IMX at the Niagara isn't very appealing :)

2 hours ago, BillM said:

Yeah this thing will definitely be multi-use.   The idea of running 20gram slip floats on my IMX at the Niagara isn't very appealing :)

Bill

You,ll be able to run 10 lb with 6 lb lead for down riggn lakers. That rod will be a blast with them on.