Hide'n out in Haliburton report

chris.brock

ly7.jpg

I am heading down south in 2 days.

There won't be anyone wearing toques or gloves or long underwear down there . There won't be a cold north wind or grey, miserable days. 

ranger4 (2).jpg

There won't be any ice on the ponds or the back bays. The only ice will be in the rum drinks.

ly8.jpg

There won't be any kindling to make or logs to split or ashes to clean. The only fire will be for the pig roast.

ly9.jpg

There definitely won't be any snow to shovel. The only need for a shovel would be to scoop up all the bull crap spewing from the other people's mouths at the bar.

ly10.jpg

There won't be this and there won't be that, but sadly there won't be any of these.

ly11.jpg

ly10.jpg

ly11.jpg

Edited by chris.brock

16 hours ago, msp said:

Nice fish guys !

Brad is a junkie. A match made in heaven I guess

Ha!  This coming from the only guy in the province still out crushing largemouth this weekend lol.

Good times as always Chris.  Funny story, had a chance to meet Chris' mom and she casually asked what lake we were going to?  Just as I was about to respond Chris cuts me off with a made up lake name!  He explained later that his folks talk to too many neighbors up there.  If ever there was a truer sign of a trout guy, I haven't seen it. 

On 21/11/2017 at 1:35 AM, Chuck Enwinde said:

Ha!  This coming from the only guy in the province still out crushing largemouth this weekend lol.

Good times as always Chris.  Funny story, had a chance to meet Chris' mom and she casually asked what lake we were going to?  Just as I was about to respond Chris cuts me off with a made up lake name!  He explained later that his folks talk to too many neighbors up there.  If ever there was a truer sign of a trout guy, I haven't seen it. 

That's hilarious.  Great job, splake of that calibre are far from common in most parts of Ontario.