I'm out of OFC Jail WooHoo

Handlebarz

Well this is something very cool I was talking to George Unis he let me know the board has changed so I gave it a try and my 3+ year Jail sentence is over. I have no clue what happened but TJ and Roy tried a few times to get me onto the message board but my system was still blocked. I'm glad to be back time to catch up on whats been going on here. I see I have many messages to get through sorry to all the ones who I have not replied to.

Cheers Mike

1 hour ago, MrEh said:

Well this is something very cool I was talking to George Unis he let me know the board has changed so I gave it a try and my 3+ year Jail sentence is over. I have no clue what happened but TJ and Roy tried a few times to get me onto the message board but my system was still blocked. I'm glad to be back time to catch up on whats been going on here. I see I have many messages to get through sorry to all the ones who I have not replied to.

Cheers Mike

And you are whom? LOL

Good to hear from ya bud.

LOL thanks for the warm welcome guys I feel like its only been a week.  Oh and the three years was a guess it might have been longer I cant count that high Im lost past 10 days as I can not see my toes

Lex I have no clue about the computer talk your using I just turn the ting on and it either goes or not I call my 13 year old service Tek to handle any computer problems. When Ron was here he could not get on when connected to WIFI it happened last board change all I know it its working now and life is good.

Just sold the Starcraft last year bumped up to a 2016 Stratos love the boat its a wicked ,machine for the big water. You do have a good memory

32 minutes ago, Handlebarz said:

Just sold the Starcraft last year bumped up to a 2016 Stratos love the boat its a wicked ,machine for the big water. You do have a good memory

Wasn't it you that had a 18 Starcraft Mariner before the Superfisherman ?  

Yes I did it was a amazing boat I was actually going to just put a new 4 stoke motor on her but my wife talked me into a new boat. I loved that boat we had many memories made on  it with the family and it came from Don and Ruth off the board here so it already had many great memories built into it.

4 minutes ago, dave524 said:

Wasn't it you that had a 18 Starcraft Mariner before the Superfisherman ?  

On 11/21/2017 at 7:19 PM, misfish said:

So what yer saying is, yer a bass guy now ?  LOL

Nice  ride.

LOL nope it can hide out as a Bass boat but she is a multi species boat or Ski and Fish which ever name they use. Nice deep hull she cuts the waves great handles the big waves with ease and is built with out any wood very sturdy boat that should last my lifetime.

IMG_3770.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2017 at 6:50 PM, misfish said:

Now that is a sweet ride. A 9.9 kicker and some riggers, and I am ready to guide you for some Simcoe lakers. :D

LOL I am staying away from a kicker I dont want to make the full move to troller I will wait until my body will not let me cast then think about it. I am actually very happy with the way this 4 stroke trolls its quiet and does not use much fuel.