New skin for OFC ?

woodenboater

So couldn't access the site earlier today and eventually got onto the site but had to log in again. Now the skin I'm seeing is light blue and lighter colours overall. is it me or is this the new look OFC? Don't see a pulldown for different skin options. the banner is still green and gold coloured like the old style.

13 minutes ago, woodenboater said:

So couldn't access the site earlier today and eventually got onto the site but had to log in again. Now the skin I'm seeing is light blue and lighter colours overall. is it me or is this the new look OFC? Don't see a pulldown for different skin options. the banner is still green and gold coloured like the old style.

They are going to try, but from what I read, it may not happen.

Ya

Im not a big fan of this one. Hard to see.

Keep up the good work Blue

Hi guys -

I talked with the IPB team earlier, it was an ugly upgrade from some really old and outdated software.  They had to do a lot of error fixing and such.  The upgrade was completed, so now it is just a matter of fine-tuning out some details.   Hopefully within the next week or two here of working on it we can get things back to feeling somewhat normal.  I guess it is better than database errors every day ;-)

Thanks for the patience as we work through this -
Chad

and in case anyone else is wondering, I think centre justified is default text formatting for posts. you can change it to left justified by selecting the icon that looks like a small pile of books (three piles to choose from haha)

and fwiw, I prefer the light blue vs this green and brown skin ;)

6 hours ago, ckewley said:

The skin I have is wood background, brown dialog boxes (trees faded on the right side) with green trim, looks great actually!

I like the new wood skin. Now if only I could find n easier way to participate in the discussion

1 hour ago, AKRISONER said:

shes a little too dark for my liking...if we could lighten the tones its gonna look great. Also whats with the centered type?

see my previous post. there's an option on that bar with the posting options . look for the three 'stack of books' (best way to describe it) choose the left one for left justified which places text at left and staggered right.

My eyes are sore from reading on this new skin after only a few minutes. I'm sure I'm not te ly one.  I do like the notification when someone quotes you or replies to a thread you started. But this bronze background with white font  has to go. Not as bad with this dark font on the background but not much better.

16 hours ago, Old Ironmaker said:

My eyes are sore from reading on this new skin after only a few minutes. I'm sure I'm not te ly one.  I do like the notification when someone quotes you or replies to a thread you started. But this bronze background with white font  has to go. Not as bad with this dark font on the background but not much better.

Being in the type business reading white type does Affect the eyes. Ok for a short read but a Bunk report would kill .