In The Thick Crap

Rodbender

Must be a NO HUNTING area. LOL

Always like your deer shots.

Bow only area I have sole permission to be in there owner got PO'ed a couple years back poachers on his land. I keep an eye out for them 2 today with X-bows nice enough guys they just got a bit lost from the property next door and left I also promised the owner if I get a great shot of a buck Ill print it and frame it for him. Almost got that shot today if the light was better I hate these shots

26592270669_f21022b074_o.jpg

26592270209_cbd9860eca_o.jpg

Those are some bulky bucks. No need for a clear pic to see that.

Im getting back into bow hunting next year. And NO, that was not a hint for property request. I have been away from it since my detachment. Need to get back out there and enjoy what I have been missing. Thing is, it,s been harder and harder to get private land up here. May have to share crown. Hate that, but it is what it is.

Those are some bulky bucks. No need for a clear pic to see that.

Im getting back into bow hunting next year. And NO, that was not a hint for property request. I have been away from it since my detachment. Need to get back out there and enjoy what I have been missing. Thing is, it,s been harder and harder to get private land up here. May have to share crown. Hate that, but it is what it is.

I loved the bow hunting never know what you'll see it's actually what drove me to get a camera