Interesting Senko tips?

OhioFisherman

Believe it or not I have never thrown a Senko. I know guys swear by them and they work. My B-I-L that never fished until he retired uses them and he catches some nice fish for a novice, for anyone really. Now that I have seen how to properly use them a pac of Yamamoto Senko's will be in my Christmas stocking, I hope. What are some "go to" colours for Smallies and Walleye?

Thanks for the link my Buckeye friend.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Believe it or not I have never thrown a Senko. I know guys swear by them and they work. My B-I-L that never fished until he retired uses them and he catches some nice fish for a novice, for anyone really. Now that I have seen how to properly use them a pac of Yamamoto Senko's will be in my Christmas stocking, I hope. What are some "go to" colours for Smallies and Walleye?

Thanks for the link my Buckeye friend.

Make sure to get a pack of white. They work with everything.

For me, for smallies green has worked well and blue. I know some people swear by pink but I have never used them.

IMO senkos are one of those baits you can't have enough colours - more than any other bait I have noticed one guy catching, other guy fishing due to senko colour

If I had to pick favorites:

Baby bass (green and white)

Ragin Cajun - green pumpkin with red flake

Black and blue - called june bug a lot

Pink