GSP GSP GSP NF

Terry

Clearly he will need to work a lot harder carrying that that extra weight. He was gassing. IMO, If he had not caught Biz with the hook, it might of been a different out come. Biz was a class act after the fight, but if he had of won, Im sure he would of been trashing GSP.

Not bad for his return. He needs to go back to his original weight class.

He sure looked big though. WOW.

man did he add that weight in muscle or what holy cow...his boxing looked crisp too thats what you get when you learn from the guy that taught the pac man.

Dominant wrestling as always. Hate on bisping all you want, the guy is trying to make a character so that he can make a living. if you remember him on the ultimate fighter hes actually a pretty funny down to earth guy. He just has to play the villian to get the ratings up. You cant expect GSP to come out and act mean etc, so bisping has to play the role of villian. Classic heel vs face match. BIsping is a tough dude to have withstood that knock down and barrage of elbows, holy crap. No tap either on the choke, gotta love it. Classic jui jitsui.

Edited by AKRISONER

To make a comeback from that long off and go to 185 pounds is remarkable and unprecedented in any sport let alone MMA. He looked huge, most likely 195 by the time the fight started. It rivals Ali's comeback from his boxing suspension. Actually I think it may be bigger because Ali had to fight, he was broke, GSP didn't need to fight, he was bored. I think he may be Canada's greatest athlete of all time, including Gretzky.

Everyone fighting in MMA is one strike or hold from loosing or winning. I need to watch the replay I was told GSP wasn't dominant up to the point he chocked out Bisping. I like Bisping, I was surprised he was beaking off up to the fight but someone has to be the guy to stir the pot to sell more pay per view. Ali was the first to spout off at the mouth in Boxing, he learned that from seeing Gorgeous George promote wrestling when he was a kid according to his autobiography.

edit: Just watched the finish on mma-core.com. He won this fight with a sharp left hook, Bisping didn't know where he was after that, 8 sort strikes while on the ground and zero defense from Michael Bisping when GSP put the choke on him, Bisping was out of it when that hook caught him. And a class act post fight. There will be a rematch.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

I like Bisping, he's more likeable than so many other fighters out there. I think he'd fun to hang around away from the cage. Most impressed with Namajiunas' win over JJ. She has a great head on her shoulders and super humbler.

Now to see what St.- Pierre does in his next match. Imagine how crazy it would be if he beat Bobby Knuckles ??!!

That would draw a huge crowd but I'd predict a boring fight unless gsp was stupid and stood face to face with him

Conner's boxing is better. GSP's wrestling and ground is better. I think it would turn out well. Conner would try to strike from a distance, GSP would keep trying to close the gap to shoot in and take the fight to the ground.

Conner's boxing is better. GSP's wrestling and ground is better. I think it would turn out well. Conner would try to strike from a distance, GSP would keep trying to close the gap to shoot in and take the fight to the ground.

Boxing won't save you from a world class wrestler.

Gsp would be smart I'd assume and take the fight to the ground asap and that would be it.

Gsp was even kinda stupid to stand in his last fight. Anyone with a punch then stands a chance.

The thing is wrestling is boring and these guys wanna entertain, and that's where alot of great fighters lose.

^^^^^^ That's what everyone said about Bisping

You can never count GSP out. would love to see him fight McGregor and take his belt too

GSP knew Bisping coming in, don't forget they trained together :) Whittaker is on a whole different level.

True bill about Whittaker. He beat juiced up Romero. GSP has a few options. Hate to see him go up against McGregor. If so then both belts will be tied up for a year lol. Whittaker would be interested. His cardio is better then gsp. George is pretty smart and probably knows if he goes up against Whittaker then he has to improve his cardio to win. Other option is Woodley. Hes got good punching power but George has fought those guys before. So with everyone out there Whittaker would be the most interesting fight and it would elimate another interim belt.